Continuing Education requirements
16 hours of approved education every two years to renew the license. The 6-hour Core Course is part of this requirement.
120 additional hours within three years of becoming a Broker. Then, 16 hours every two years thereafter.
CLI offers a variety of home study courses below to meet these requirements.
This is the required 6-hour course Affiliate Brokers must take every two years to renew the license. Call us about 16 hour RENEWAL PACKAGE SPECIAL!.
4-Hour Continuing Education
- Know The Code - Real Estate Ethics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate and Taxes
- Fair Housing
- Risk Management
- Buyer Representation
- Property Management & Managing Risk
- Red Flags Property Inspection Guide
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Sales
Course Fee: $40
6-Hour Continuing Education
- TREC Core Course 2013/2014
- The Truth About Mold
Make A Reservation
8-Hour Continuing Education
- Sustainable Housing and Building Green
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, REOs, and Auctions
- Disclosure and Expanding Liability
- Targeting the Over 55 Client
Course Fee: $85 each
16-Hour Continuing Education
- Risk Reduction – Drafting Contract Clauses
Course Fee: $140 each
30-Hour Continuing Education
- Introduction to Real Estate Law
- Effective Real Estate Sales & Marketing
- The Course for New Affiliates
Course Fee: $185 each
Call Today for Free Information
Want more information?
Please fill out the following form to contact us (*required fields).
“All the enthusiastic instructors made a big difference in the learning environment.”
Celebrating 26 years of excellence!